Wednesday, February 15, 2012

As hilarious as I thought this was, I couldn't get it to upload to Facebook, and make it stick, leading me to believe that Mr. Zuckerberg has some kind of hidden agenda, and is more interested in controlling speech in his little world, all the while suckering the small-minded with FarmVille (which I despise, BTW,) and other such madness. It's still a free country, Mark. I can express whatever the he*l I feel like expressing, and you being a media monster doesn't mean it won't happen. If I didn't have so many friends (relatively speaking,) on Facebook, frankly I'd just chuck the whole wretched mess. Maybe I will. Maybe I'll wait. But still, this is hilarious; can'tcha just see the phone call?! "Saturday wedding? nope, sorry, can't do it. No, I mean, like ever!  We're busy on Saturdays!" And, yes, this is real. It's a place in Ann Arbor; an Episcopal Church and Jewish Temple. I hesitate to call it niche marketing, seems more like a convoluted real estate compromise. Anyway, if, in the future, I just chuck Facebook altogether, it's not because of anything anyone did, it's because Mark Zuckerberg is turning out to be one of the most see-through a*sholes ever born.

No comments: