Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Y'know...I haven't known how to go about this, but I'll be honest. I've made a lot of wrong decisions in my life. Ones I have, quite frankly paid dearly for. But that's just it; I was WRONG. No excuses, I made my choices, and whoever sees fit to hold them against me, well, I wish you wouldn't, but that's your mind, not mine. I made choices to be happy. I made choices that ended up in my having a better life; one I could deal with more easily. I ain't what you'd call "normal", but then again, who is? And would it really be good if you were? I have been wrong, and if I wronged you, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. Beyond that, I can't do anything but do my best, fix what I can, and move on. The past is the past, it is what it is, and if that's not good enough, well, I don't know what else to tell you. I'm not sacrificing my happiness, my sanity, or my capacity to live and do just to make others happy. And from now on, negativity is OUT, as much as possible. I simply cannot deal with it. I know what I have done, and not done, I know the children that I brought into this world, and who I would take a bullet for, if necessary. I love my wife, and pray that God grants me every possible moment I can have with her. I love all my friends. All of them. and for the first time in a long time, I'm reasonably happy. Things could always be better. But the truth is, you make your calls. And if you're honest and upright, you stick with them, and pray that God gives you a chance to make some of the ones that you didn't before. If nothing else....don't wish for more money, a bigger house, or any of that crap; wish for enough days so that you have a chance to have all the chances that God will allow. Wish for loving, understanding and benevolence. And always...ALWAYS....live like you mean it.

No comments: